Paykel is a team of media experts. Driven by a desire to exceed your expectations
The best solutions come from working collaboratively
At Paykel, we are committed to working with you. No matter how big or small your budget. You’ll talk to people who know who you are, understand what you are trying to achieve, and try their best to give you outstanding service – every time!
CEO & Founder
Tony Paykel has led the organisation since 1999. He has a steady and consistent demeanour which he applies to all situations that arise within the business. His guiding principle is “nothing’s too difficult”. This translates into the highest level of professional service, which brings many benefits for clients, our media partners and the Paykel team.
Caroline is passionate about understanding what motivates people, whether it be her team, her clients or consumers. Although the media landscape has changed drastically since Caroline commenced her career over 20 years ago, what she values has not – exceptional client service, teamwork and doing the right thing for her clients and the people she works with.
Head of finance
Rosetta has been in advertising for over 20 years starting in London while on a working holiday. She joined Paykel in 2008 and has a passion for making everything add up!! With a clear and uncomplicated management style she keeps finance humming smoothly in the background. Rosetta has a friendly, professional can-do attitude and understands teamwork brings the best results for our clients.
General Manager (Mel)
Scott has worked in the industry almost 20 years and after working in large agencies across the region is glad to be home working for a company where he can talk directly to the boss! Working across the varied markets across Asia means that Scott has a deep appreciation for the nuances that occur in human behaviour and different personalities that working in media brings you in contact with. And more importantly, how media can have a positive impact and change people’s lives.
Wendy has been in the ad industry for over 25 years and still finds it interesting! She loves a deep dive into Roy Morgan’s databases to pull out interesting bits of information that will excite her clients and loves the way media tools have evolved over the years to make her job entertaining and efficient. She loves working and sharing with the friendly team at Paykel, particularly when there’s a good beat coming through the sound system!
Head of Digital
Originally from the North of England, Nina has over 16 years’ experience in media across both local and international markets, in both traditional and digital media channels. Nina has integrity in spades which she uses to drive the best possible outcome for clients in support of their business goals!
Paykel Sydney office opened
Secures long term clients:
- Epson (2002)
- Savills (2003)
- Nick Scali (2005)
- Jalna Dairy Foods (2008)
- Meares and Associates (2009)
Subscribes to Roy Morgan Research
- Appointed to run the NSW ALP advertising campaign for the 2010 state election
- Member of the Media Federation of Australia
- Joined the IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
- SMI Subscription (Standard Media Index)
Enters Australia’s top 20 billing agency rankings
Billings hit $100m for the first time
- Purchase of Ballyhoo Communications Melbourne
- The Paykel Team Participates in the AdNews Challenge
Paykel Melbourne opens
- Purchase of Hot Croc Advertising Cairns – adding creative and web capability
- Set up Paykel Trading Desk for online programmatic trading
- Invested in online measurement tools AdRelevance;
- Subscribes to Nielsen Online Ratings
- The Paykel team Participates in the AdNews Challenge
- Paykel team volunteers at the BeCentre Charity fundraiser
- Team grows to 13
Purchased first TV and mobile sync campaign
- Moves to larger premises in Nth Sydney after 15 years in Myrtle St
- Expanded offering into social media
- Paykel team volunteers at the BeCentre Charity Ball
First programmatic TV campaign
- Used Influencers to promote client products
- Introduced a TV Optimiser buying tool
Purchase of boutique media agency The Media Kitchen in Melbourne, integrated into Paykel
- Pilot agency for automated Radio bookings
- MFA Digital Foundations Certification for all employees
- Team grows to 19